Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Picasa Web Albums

Picasa (another free Google application) is what I use to edit, store and share my photographs. It's so easy to use and to upload to your blog from there. I love the way I can now put together a web album and share with friends. The web album is a relatively new feature and I noticed that Picasa now automatically creates and builds a web album from your blog if you are using blogspot (also a free Google application). It does include every photo ever added to your blog, even if you have edited them off your blog, and it does include some twice, though I am not sure why.

Here's the web album Picasa created all on its own from my blog, om musing. Photo below, of the front entrance to the main library in Brooklyn, is from the om musing album.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.