Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I've always loved Harriet


I was 12 when Harriet the Spy by Louise Fitzhugh was published and I was an avid reader. I loved this book right away. Not only was it set in my city, the main character was completely different from anyone else I'd ever read about, or met. Now I have a little more insight into Harriet and Louise, because yesterday morning I heard this story on NPR's Morning Edition. You can listen to just about anything on NPR via podcast, entire shows or just the story you want to hear. You can subscribe to your favorite shows and listen via computer or iPod or other MP3 player. This is true of other radio stations as well, including "the best little radio station on the planet Earth", WMNF.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.