Monday, March 12, 2007

Nine Best Practices on Learning 2.0

From Helen Blowers:

In the past few weeks I've had several libraries contact me asking for guidance in creating their own Learning 2.0 programs and while I can't say that I have all the answers, what I can offer is a list of my Best Practices or Lessons Learned from my experience. So here they are in no particular order.

Learning 2.0 Thoughts & Best Practices:

  1. Don't confuse learning with training
  2. Design the program for late bloomers
  3. Allow participants to blog anonymously
  4. Use 1.0 methods to continually communicate
  5. Focus on “discovery” & offer challenges
  6. Encourage staff to work together
  7. It’s not about “doing IT right”
  8. Practice transparency & enable radical trust
  9. Continually encourage staff to “Play”

Read more ...

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.