Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It's all about me!

My delicious site is what I'm talking about. And it really is. It's got urls to things I might post on a blog one of these days, recipes I might cook someday, things and people I might need when I move one of these years, stuff I might buy as a gift for someone, or for myself, and so on. Lots of library 2.0 links. Anywhere I see something I want to come back to I just grab that url and put it on my delicious page. And as long as I tag it right I will be able to find it when I need it. There is much more that can be done with delicious, but I love the organized way it helps me keep track of things I might want to find again one day.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.