Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Cybersavvy Teacher Moves to Head of the Class

Check out the article in todays Tampa Trib4/9/07 (Baylife page 6) about more teachers moving to use Internet tools, programs and Web sites to enhance the curriculum. They mention podcasts and and the use of Google Earth in some classes. I really wanted to add a link for everyone to be able to read the article or even scan the article and attach it (which I did), but it did not come out good enough for you all to read. Not being able to do that could even be a learning experience for me because one of you I'm sure could actually tell me how I could have had the article here for you to read. I even went to TBO.com to try and attach it that way, but the article was not there. But regardless check it out when you get time, very interesting. Looks like the way of the future.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.